How would you like your big day on a flower farm? Hummingbirds included for free!
TAKING VERY LIMITED BOOKINGS NOW for 2020
Looking for an outdoor wedding venue? Our private event space on the Farm is a rustic scenic space with river and mountain view’s for both your ceremony as well as your reception. This is a new venture for us, and we will working hard to create a unique space for you, stay tune as we develop the space for more photos! Also please have a look at our wedding wire listing for a bunch more details and photos there…
We can accommodate up to 100 guests for ceremonies and receptions
A 24′ yurt can provide weekend accommodation for 4 and a tenting area can accommodate up to an additional 25 guests for overnight stays
Suitable for weddings, but also family reunions, graduation parties, stag or stagette parties, retreats or workshops!
The ceremony site overlooks the river and includes a beautiful arch and flowering planters, and can be dressed with additional flowers and greenery (see wedding flower page). The flower fields and heritage buildings also make excellent back drops for your photos.
Features of the Farm for your wedding;
- 35 minutes from Nelson or Castlegar
- 1 plus acres of cut flower fields (yes we do wedding flowers too)
- River front with private beach (seasonal) and canoe launch
- Amazing views up the river to the north and towards Frog peak to the south
- Heritage buildings make great back drops for your wedding photos
- Open sunny event space is secluded and private, surrounded by trees and river
- Private tenting area for your guests on site (max 25 guests)
- 24′ yurt, with queen sized four poster bed and one double futon
- New outhouse and shower room
- 800 square foot deck
- Ample parking away from and limited (disabled) parking near event space
- A commercial kitchen that offers catering, or can be rented for your or your caterer’s use (in main house basement).
- Have all your wedding flowers handled on site at the farm for you!
See our on farm catering page
See our wedding flower page
You can utilize the farm and our event space for your wedding in a number of different ways, and we are happy to customize your experience
Perfect for a get away wedding, or family reunion!
You require a liquor license (if serving liquor), and this must be purchased in advance of the event. Please see here for more information. You will need to supply all liquor desired, we have no corkage or other fees. We also require special event insurance, ask us for details on this requirement.
The campground is separated from but very close to the ceremony and reception area and includes a shower room, hand wash station, outhouse and a central fire pit. Up to 25 tenters can be accommodated in the area.
Bell tents with queen size luxury beds and all linens are available for rent, please ask us for details on this fantastic option!
Ready to chat about how we can design your perfect day or weekend?
Contact us for more information on the form below or please call 250-226-6996