We are COUNTING DOWN….. The first of our blooms will arrive around the middle of April! Head over to our shop to pre order your spring subscription ASAP to make sure you get the first blooms, we usually sell out before the first delivery the end of April!
Our Farm Stand will again be open for the season on weekends from Thursday to Sunday 10 – 6 ,
Our first weekend will likely start on April 22nd
Keep connected with what is coming and special offers by signing up to our email list!
See our options for 2021 floral subscriptions here
If you have questions about our 2021 floral subscriptions or anything else please contact us
How to care for that great fresh bunch!
1. Wash your vase well and add a 1/2 tsp of hydrogen peroxide (a very natural safe way to disinfect), a tsp of lemon juice and tsp of sugar. Fill vase with 1/2 full with warm water.
2. Re cut the flowers to fit your vase using sharp knife, and leave the stems as you can, as you will cut them again! Make sure you have stems only in the water, no leaves. Add more water if need be.
3. Repeat the above two steps every third day, removing any spent flowers or trimming off spent flowers.
4. Keep out of direct sunlight.
5. Keep as cool as you can…. 10 degrees is perfect. If you have a cool room to place them in at night, great!