Yes We Cater for farm events!
Our onsite commercial kitchen is our base for all of your catering needs at your farm wedding. We feature organic, farm grown and made products whenever possible.
We have seating for and can accommodate up to 60 (including wedding party) guests. Table linens and complete table settings are an additional $4 per person. Larger parties may be accommodated, please ask us for details.
We have the following suggestions for options, but also please free to contact us and we can start a discussion to customize your day! The list below will give you a start and some ideas to begin your planning. You can customize!
Full service starts at $25 per guest (min 20) – includes all preparation and meal service buffet style. Lots of great options, many featuring farm grown products.
Partial service starts at $15 (min 20) – interested in a pig roast or maybe you want to prepare and flip your own steaks? Legendary Meats at Playmore Junction has many great options! We do the rest, just choose the appetizers, sides and salads listed below to round out your meal, totaling at least $15 per person.
Add on options;
- $40- Service attendant/cocktail server (with serving it right) per hour
If you choose to self cater or hire an external caterer, you may want to take advantage of the commercial kitchen. It is available for a rental fee of $100 (excludes table settings)
Meal options for your BBQ, all options are per person, min 10 orders per option. Looking for a 100% organic option, don’t see the food choices that you want? All can be customized. Lets chat!
- $2 – Non- alcohol Hummingbird Farm organic raspberry punch
- $2 – Tea and coffee service (features oso negro coffee and tea)
- Free – Provide your own wine, beer, etc, you require a liquor license! More information here
$2 – Devilled eggs, old school (1. 5 eggs per person)
$3 – Organic Chips and salsa (grown and made on the farm, good glutton free option)
$3.5 – Organic vegetables selection with dip (farm vegetables in season)
$3.5 – Organic Bruschetta (grown and made on the farm, including fresh sourdough)
$3 – Organic roasted garlic with sourdough toasts
$3.5 – Spanakopita triangles
$4 – Thai salad rolls with peanut dip (2 per)
$4.5 – chicken satay with peanut sauce (3 ounces per person
Sides & salads
- $2 – Farm made buns, big and fluffy (1.5 per person)
- $2 – Mashed or roasted Potatoes
- $2 – Rice pilaf
- $2 – Roasted or grilled mixed vegetables
- $3 –Organic mixed greens salad with Hummingbird Farm Raspberry Vinaigrette
- $8 -Grilled vegetable stacks (onion, zucchini, pepper, eggplant, tomato, cheese) (1.3 per person)
- $12 -Thai coconut curry chicken thighs (2.3 per person)
- $12 –Vegetarian/vegan, beef or chicken burgers (1.2 per person) including all the fixings
- $12 – Chicken and mixed vegetable souvlaki with tzatziki (6 ounces per person)
- $14 – Classic meat or spinach and sweat potato lasagna
- $16 – Cedar plank wild pink BC salmon with ginger maple marinade (6 ounces per person)
- $16 – Marinated and roasted deboned leg of lamb with fresh mint sauce (6 ounces per person)
- $4 Organic fruit selection (farm fruit in season)
- $4 mixed squares selection or slab carrot cake (2.5 per person)
- $5 Hummingbird Farm apple or pear flan (seasonal)
- $4 Strawberry shortcake or angel food cake with fresh strawberries and cream (seasonal)
- $7 Cheese cake with Hummingbird Farm raspberry sauce
Sunday Morning Brunch
Have campers you need to feed? This option is $12 per person, (min 20 people) and includes all required table settings. Buffet style. What to add or remove an item, let us know!
- Oso Negro Coffee, and a selection of tea, ice water with mint
- Raspberry and orange juice
- Fresh made muffins or Cinnamon buns
- Seasonal fresh fruit selection
- Yogurt, raspberry and farm made granola parfaits
Ready to talk about your wedding food dreams?