We love our flower fields! It is amazing how they grow and change during the season, it is such a joy to watch them… Of course like everything we grow, they are certified organic! (KOGS, #84)
Yes we do wedding flowers! Please check our wedding flower page
Flower Subscriptions for 2019
Now open. Order your flower subscription for 2019. Makes a perfect gift, or you could split with a friend or better yet get one for yourself. All subscription holders get special deals on events we hold in the summer, including our Strawberry Social and Raspberry Rave!
May 2019 – 4 weeks – $68
June 2019 – 5 weeks – $85
July* 2019 – 4 weeks – $68
August* 2019 – 5 weeks – $85
September* 2019 – 4 weeks -$68
Price (plus tax) includes delivery on Thursday or Saturdays (depending on location).
* Pick up at the Nelson Farmers market on Wednesday and receive a $2 per week discount on your subscription! Available July, August and September only.
Although each month has feature flowers ranging from tulips to peony, iris, daisy, zinnia, lily, dahlia, gladiolus, sunflowers, and many more each bunch will be a beautiful mix with lots of other flowers and will be different every week.
Buy three or more months and receive 10% off your total!
Delivery locations available – City of Nelson, City of Castlegar or the Slocan Valley from the farm to Playmore Junction, and points between Nelson and Castlegar on the highway. (some location restrictions).
Please either call 250-226-6996 or email (form below) to order your subscription
Looking for a Gift certificate?
Yes we can do that! $25, $50, $75 for one, two or three large bouquets delivered!
Where to Find our Flowers…
See us again in spring 2019 at the Nelson Farmers market, Kootenay COOP in Nelson, Kootenay Market in Castlegar.
Follow our Facebook and or Instagram feed to find out what is in season. See links below!
How to care for that great fresh bunch!
1. Wash your vase well and add a 1/2 tsp of hydrogen peroxide (a very natural safe way to disinfect), a tsp of lemon juice and tsp of sugar. Fill vase with 1/2 full with warm water.
2. Re cut the flowers to fit your vase using sharp knife, and leave the stems as you can, as you will cut them again! Make sure you have stems only in the water, no leaves. Add more water if need be.
3. Repeat the above two steps every third day, removing any spent flowers or trimming off spent flowers.
4. Keep out of direct sunlight.
5. Keep as cool as you can…. 10 degrees is perfect. If you have a cool room to place them in at night, great!