You can reach us via the contact form below, or call 250-226-6996
Email is email@example.com
How we are approaching the 2020 season
Due to the current situation we are putting protocols in place to protect both you and us… We will continue to monitor recommendations of public health officers and will adjust our procedures accordingly.
- Lana and Brad will be in self isolation, with zero personal contact with family or friends unless a 2 meter distance can be maintained. (Perhaps the odd chat through our gate!)
- Our sole employee will also be practicing self isolation.
- Protective gear including gloves and a reusable face mask will be used when we deliver.
- Improved signage of our farm stand to ensure reduced contact among our customers.
Floral specific approach –
- Hand washing -already a regular occurrence, will be immensely increased before and during flower harvest and preparation.
- Prepared bouquets will ‘rest’ untouched for 24 hours in advance of delivery.
- Delivery will be contact free only (leave a bucket outside).
- Hand washing -already a regular occurrence, will be immensely increased before and during harvest.
- Fruit will be picked directly into plastic containers and sealed in the field to prevent post harvest contamination. (sorry no paper pint containers this year!)
- Packed fruit will ‘rest’ untouched for 24 hours in advance of delivery.
- U-pick will be suspended for the season.
How can you still get our products?
- Our farm stand – located at 4380 Slocan River Road in Vallican
- Delivery to town will occur on Thursdays and Sundays to Nelson, Castlegar, Slocan Park and all points between. Pre orders for delivery to your door.
- Kootenay COOP and the Kootenay Market will be your everyday location for finding our products in town.
Please observe the farm stand signage
Regular Farm stand hours late April to early October;
Thursday and Friday 1-6 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10-6 PM