You can reach us via the contact form below, or call 250-226-6996
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
How we are approaching the 2020 season
Due to the current situation we are putting protocols in place to protect both you and us… We will continue to monitor recommendations of public health officers and will adjust our procedures accordingly.
Floral specific approach –
- Hand washing -already a regular occurrence, will be immensely increased before and during flower harvest and preparation.
- Prepared bouquets will ‘rest’ untouched for 24 hours in advance of delivery.
- Delivery will be contact free only (leave a bucket outside).
- Hand washing -already a regular occurrence, will be immensely increased before and during harvest.
- Fruit will be picked directly into cardboard flats in the field to prevent post harvest contamination.
- Packed fruit will ‘rest’ untouched for 24 hours in advance of delivery.
- U-pick will be suspended for the season.
How can you still get our products?
- Our farm stand – located at 4380 Slocan River Road in Vallican
- Delivery to town will occur on Thursdays and Sundays to Nelson, Castlegar, Slocan Park and all points between. Pre orders for delivery to your door.
- Kootenay COOP and the Kootenay Market will be your everyday location for finding our products in town.
Please observe the farm stand signage
Regular Farm stand hours late April to early October;
Thursday and Friday 10-6 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10-6 PM